Complaints Handling Process
At Perth Solar Force we strive to get the best outcome for our customers each and every time, but we aren’t perfect and we realise some customers may have complaints or feedback for us from time to time.
The purpose of this Complaints Policy is to demonstrate our commitment to resolve complaints, and to detail the ways in which our customers can bring their concerns to our attention. The objective of this Policy is to assist us, our directors and representatives, to resolve complaints in an efficient, effective, and professional manner.
- We take all complaints seriously and value each piece of feedback we get so we can continue to deliver outstanding outcomes to our customers.
- We are committed to resolving all complaints we get in a fair, timely and efficient manner.
- Where possible, we will endeavour to resolve a complaint as it is raised, however because complaints do vary in terms of seriousness and complexity, we may need more time to investigate what has happened and figure out the best solution.
- If we cannot resolve your complaint immediately and need more time to investigate and resolve your complaint, we will acknowledge the receipt of your complaint immediately and provide you with regular updates to keep you in the loop.
- We will endeavour to resolve all complaints within 21 days of receipt of the original complaint. If this is not possible and more time is needed, we will inform you of such and will resolve the complaint as quickly as possible after this but by not more than 45 days from the date of receipt.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with the way your complaint is being handled or with the result of the investigation, you can request it to be escalated to the next level of management for review. These contact details will be provided to you on request.
- If you are still dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint and would prefer to escalate the complaint externally, you can contact Consumer Protection WA on the following details:
- We regularly review customer complaints and look at how we can alter our business processes to improve our service offering to our customers.