At this stage there are only a small amount of cases identified in the state of WA, and very little risk of exposure to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Although the risk is extremely low, the health and safety of our employees, customers and external stakeholders is our highest priority.
In an effort to keep the virus at bay, we have introduced the following precautionary measures:
- No staff members are allowed to attend work who have been overseas in the last 14 days, this includes the period before the government mandated ‘travel ban’.
- Implement a ‘no handshake policy’. This includes any kind of person to person contact.
- All of our cars, equipment and surfaces inside our buildings, are disinfected multiple times per day.
- Employees are encouraged to wash their hands thoroughly and regularly over the course of the work day.
- Strict internal ‘stay home if sick’ policy.
- Internal employee to employee social distancing in place, to limit physical contact, including
- Implementation of employees working from home.
- All staff and install vehicles are equipped with hand sanitiser and/or antibacterial wipes.
- No unnecessary entry to customers indoor premises policy, this includes installation where
- 99% of the time we do not need access to inside a customer’s home.
We would also like to note that we have had no suspected virus cases within the business.
With these precautions in place, we are confident that the health and safety of our employees and customers is at a sufficient level, We are closely following further advice from the authorities on any other best practices or measures we can implement, to do our part and help combat the spread.
Thanks for your understanding and support, we sincerely thank you all for working with us during these times.of uncertainty.
If you have any issues or concerns, feel free to contact us, or your sales rep for more information.
Perth Solar Force