Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailers
Perth Solar Force is proudly a Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer. This means, we have signed a code of conduct with Australia’s peak body for clean energy Industry. The CEC have developed a voluntary scheme for solar retailers, in order to raise the standards, and ensure customers peace of mind about a company’s ethics – hopefully to clean up the industry and weed out the unethical companies. The CEC is the only code of conduct to be authorised by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission, and makes sure all signatories comply with the requirements at all times.
When you purchase from a Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer, you can be assured that you are purchasing a quality product from a legible company that guarantees the backing of a solar system for at least 5 years. The code also has strict policies for the solar retailers, that must be followed to maintain the accreditation certificate.
We have committed to:
- ensure that sales representatives act ethically at all times
- Not engage in any dishonest or misleading advertising and sales tactics
- Provide you with all necessary information in writing to enable full education about your solar purchase prior to entering into a contract.
- Uphold consumers’ rights about cooling-off periods and refunds, and giving the opportunity to cancel a contract (and receive a full refund) if changes are made that are not approved in writing.
- Proved a minimum warranty of 5 years (Perth solar Force offers 10years!) covering workmanship and product.
- Address any issues that arise during this warranty period
- Fully inform you of the installation process and network connection workings, (we facilitate this process on your behalf).
Documentation and General Business:
- Ensure customers are provided with the required with documentation before and after the solar system is installed
- Adhere to all existing legislations and regulations
- Be fully accountable for the actions of any subcontracted parties.
- Maintain a fair and transparent complaints process, and get back to you within 21 days of making a complaint.